History

SWAINSBORO

114 North Green Street

Swainsboro, GA 30401

(478) 237-6467

TESTIMONIAL

“In addition to thoughtful floor-planning, Buckley offers an in-house design team that works one-on-one with customers to create coordinated, attractive, colorful building interiors that will stand the test of time. They listen to customer preferences,…and then present options that astound. Their attention to detail, from carpet color to wood tone to accent designs, is impressive.”


Charles Nagle
Former School Superintendent

ROME

700 East Second Avenue

Suite A

Rome, GA 30161

​(706) 234-1884

SAVANNAH

7 East Congress Street

Suite 800

Savannah, GA 31401

(912) 447-1080

ALBANY

423 Pine Avenue

Suite 200

Albany, GA 31702

(229) 883-4698

James W. Buckley founded the company in 1962 in Swainsboro, Georgia where the company's headquarters are still maintained.  The company was then incorporated in 1980. In 1997, Mr. James Buckley sold the company to his son, Craig Buckley, and his long time employee, Gregory Smith. This ownership structure is still in place today.

In order to most effectively meet the needs of an increasing client base, Buckley and Associates expanded to operate from five strategically located offices.  Swainsboro remains  the company’s corporate headquarters while additional offices in Albany, Savannah, Rome, and St. Simons were opened as the firm’s business grew.

From the time of the company’s inception until the present day, Buckley and Associates has experienced a steady and consistent growth pattern making it one of the largest architectural firms in Georgia outside of the Atlanta area.